08 July, 2011

Finishing up.

Today is Friday; it's 1:44 pm here.

On Sunday at 11 am, my plane will take off, and I'll be on my way to Colorado.

I know that there are a lot of posts I haven't put up here. I made a list a while back, but I haven't gotten around to writing. I feel that I owe the rest of these posts to those of you who read this, so here's what I'm going to do: I'll keep posting after I get home, tying up loose ends, etc. I have to write about Paris and Prague and the rest of that list. I'll get around to it, I promise. It might take a while, since lately, I haven't been in the mood to write. I think it's because in my head, my exchange is over. I put things in a certain place mentally, and that's where it is. I'm ready to go home, but I will miss Belgium. Keep looking for updates, as there will be quite a few coming up.

Thanks for reading.

Mikayla

No comments:

Post a Comment