25 August, 2010

So Amaury is either mowing the lawn or joyriding on the lawnmower...

I haven't figured out which.

I went to my school today to register. I'll be in 6ème generale, which is pretty much a senior year. I'll be taking Religion, French, Social Science, Math, Phys Ed (EW), and a few other classes. First thing every morning, I'll have a French class with the other exchange students taught by a priest. If I heard right, he's 83. But apparently he loves teaching French, so we'll see how this goes. That first class starts at 8:30, so that'll be nice. :D No more 6 am wake ups.

Today, I got to ride for the first time in a while. I rode a cousin's (Marion) pony. I got bucked off, and I couldn't be happier. :) I'm finally a real cowgirl. Who got bucked off an English pony. But that's beside the point.

Tomorrow, I'm going to Bruxelles with the other exchange students, and I'm really excited to meet everyone that I haven't met before.

Yesterday I hung out with my third host sister, Camille. I also went to my first Rotary meeting, where I ate mussels for the first time. That was the meal -- mussels and fries. Delicious.

Mikayla

No comments:

Post a Comment