21 December, 2010

I'm going to try something new.

In lieu of massive update posts, I'm going to try to start posting either every day or every other day, just a short summary of what I've done. I'm hoping it'll help keep me on top of this blogging thing and make sure I don't forget anything!

Today, I bummed around some more (I'm on vacation!) and watched The West Wing. At about 2, I decided to go out and make my snowman. I had a blast! I was a bit disappointed in myself though; you know your inner child is dead when you feel the need to Google how to make a snowman before you do it. My snowman turned into a snowwoman, and she's very cute, I think, despite Amaury saying she's not round enough. I'm going to help him make a snowman later so the little lady can have a friend.

Other than that, I have a Rotary meeting tonight, and that's all.

:)

Bisous,

Mikayla

1 comment:

  1. Bahahahahahahaha you Googled how to make a snowman? You make me chuckle my dear.

    :)

    ReplyDelete