10 June, 2011

Yesterday was my last day of Belgian school.

Talia, Emma and I presented an oral exam together in Social Sciences, which we passed with flying colors (45/60, a GREAT score by Belgian terms). It was a pretty simple exam, but it was nice to finish on a good note like that. It's weird to think that I'll never have a class there again; that it's all over.

After we finished our exam, our super awesome teacher, Madame Gallo, drove me to my second host family's house so I could pick up a package from my mom. I ate lunch with my family and caught up with them, and then my host mom drove me home.

I spent the rest of the day bumming around, talking to my host sisters and to friends back in the States. It's nice to finally be on summer vacation!


Countdown: 29 days left in Belgium!

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome that you get to spend time in Belgium without having to worry about school! When I was your age, I would have done nearly anything to get to spend a month of my summer in Europe! LOL

    ReplyDelete