09 April, 2011

I'll be gone for a while.

Tomorrow night, I leave for Greece! I'm super duper excited. I can't wait to see the beautiful beaches and embrace all of the history that it has to offer. Not to mention delicious food! I promise I'll post pictures when I get back. :)


I come back on the 20th, and then I leave less than 24 hours later to go to Paris with Amandine and Florian. :D <--- that shows about 1/23rd of my excitement. I can't WAIT. I'll finally get to see everything we learned about in French class... L'Arc de Triomphe, LA TOUR EIFFEL, Notre Dame, Moulin Rouge, Le Louvre.... I get chills just thinking about it! IAM SO EXCITED!


So yes, I shall be gone for a while. But I promise to share all of my stories and such when I get back. Until then, enjoy the wonders this world has to offer, my friends!

xo,

Mika

1 comment: