24 April, 2011

I'm back!

I have loads of pictures to upload and stories to tell, but I just don't have the time at the moment. I have off of school tomorrow, so I'll try to do it then, okay? But for now, a super quick update:

I'm switching to my last host family next week, the Golards. I'll have three sisters and a brother: Kaki (who went on exchange to Wisconsin), Camille (went to Mexico), Pauline (she's a junior at school with me), and Quentin. I'll be there until the beginning of July when I come back to the Cuyckens' house for the last two weeks of my exchange.

Greece was amazing, especially the island of Hydra. Words cannot describe the beauty that exists there. The whole trip made me miss home, though. There were mountains everywhere, like in Colorado, and we were constantly surrounded by water, like in Wisconsin. I'm ready to come home now.

Paris is beautiful, truly. I can't believe I was there. It's just mind-blowing. I actually screamed the first time I saw the Eiffel Tower (tourist much?).

My host family and I are going... somewhere... this afternoon, so I have to go get ready for that. I'll be back soon, though.

Mikayla

No comments:

Post a Comment