07 September, 2010

Things I'm craving from the U.S.

  • Creamy Chicken Ramen noodles
  • liver sausage
  • corn dogs
  • pizza rolls
  • sour cream and onion Pringles
  • cold milk
  • cheddar cheese
  • Chex Mix
  • tacos
  • Goldfish
  • guacamole
  • popcorn (from the microwave. the stuff here comes in a bucket)
  • blackberry jam
  • black currant jam
(what's the difference between jelly and jam?)
  • Pringles (they have paprika flavored chips here)
  • Domino's or Pizza Hut pizza (there are Pizza Huts here, but they make European pizza, which involves copious amounts of meat, usually ham, and doesn't really look or taste much like the pizza in the U.S.)
  • LETTUCE
  • anything that does not involve a tomato
  • Arizona Iced Tea
  • Taquitos
*UPDATE*

There is a Domino's in Maastricht!

*UPDATE NUMBER TWO*
There are Sour Cream and Onion Pringles here, in addition to the equivalent of Ramen noodles. YES!
As for right now, that sums up my list.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, so I'm owkring my way through the posts that I missed, but I thought I'd clear up your confusion before I continue:
    Jam is made so that part of the fruit is in it, like cherry jam has cherries in it. Jelly is made from the juice, and doesn't have any chunks. Comprende?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. I appreciate this. :)

    ReplyDelete