19 January, 2011

Buerre de cacahuètes.

That's how you say peanut butter in French.



Nothing exceptionally special has happened these past few days. I wake up, I go to school, I come home (on the BUS!) and then I do homework and whatever else. I'm supposed to be doing something for math that involves spreadsheets that I simply do NOT understand. I'm working on it when I finish this post.


I'm still in LOVE with Regina Spektor. Honestly, her music is great. Listen if you haven't yet.


Friday, I continue my presentation about the United States in English class. I already talked about Colorado, and everyone laughed when I said I come from Loveland, the Land of Love. They all seemed pretty excited about getting the Loveland Valentines from my French class back home though, so that's good.


I do believe that's all, folks. I'm looking forward to some Skype time with Miss Danika, and then I'll be hitting the hay. I'm SO tired lately. Thank you, dreary Belgian weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment