23 January, 2011

New Project


I'm going to try something. I want to take a picture every day. Just a random picture. I'm h0ping that this will help me to remember to take my camera with me wherever I go, and to provide a new perspective on my exchange. I find myself letting the days slip by in a blur of schoolwork, bus rides, Skype, and sleep. I have only 169 days left in this amazing place, and I don't want to miss a minute of it.





On another note, I have passed a lovely weekend with Miss Talia Saville, who is the star of the above photo. Saturday we went shopping in Liège and then we spent the night at my house, sewing a dress and eating copious amounts of ice cream.

1 comment:

  1. Only 169 more days?! Eek! We'd better get together soon, before we miss our chance! (Not that we wouldn't see each other when I'm Stateside for Torie's wedding, but still...) ;)

    ReplyDelete