27 October, 2010

Amaury is watching The Hannah Montana Movie.

I can hear it through the floor.

No amount of music can drown out that horrendous noise. Ugh.

This post is about two quick things though:

1) I got my first Belgian report card! Here are pictures:





In Belgium and France, grades are given out of 20, as you can see. I don't think anyone can get the full 20 points though. Even kids who haven't missed a question all year in math only got 19. I'm pretty satisfied with what I earned, honestly. For someone who doesn't completely understand the classes, I managed not to fail anything. I'm pleased.

2) Here's a photo of Amaury:

Yes, he's wearing heels. He's definitely one of the coolest kids I've met in a long while.

Tonight, after dinner, he offered me an éclair. I told him I only wanted half, so he cut it for me and put it on a plate, all nice and fancy. After I finished the half, he asked if I wanted the rest. I told him no, not tonight, and he said, "Okay, tomorrow, for breakfast," and nodded, the same way Arnaud does when he's trying to convince me to do something ridiculous, like karaoke. Oh, by the way, I'm going to karaoke on Monday night. This should be an adventure....


Mikayla

2 comments:

  1. Those sure are some cute shoes.
    Why is he wearing them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're flamenco shoes. And I think he just wanted to try them.

    ReplyDelete