24 October, 2010

Sunday.

It's Sunday. I have to go to school tomorrow. Yuck. I have to bike 20 km for school. At least that's rather mindless work.

Friday was a regular day at school... We did get out an hour early though because my English teacher wasn't there. She fell at school and knocked out one of her teeth (OUCH), so she wasn't there to teach class. We all went to the café for a while, then I went to Amaury's school to wait to be picked up, comme d'habitude. Friday night I hung out at home and caught up on sleep. It was so nice. :)

Saturday I relaxed some more. Etienne and I went to pick up Anne-Michèle in the afternoon, and after we got home, I skyped with Hannah for a while and then we ate dinner. During dinner, Arnaud told me that I'm going to be seeing the chipmunk again. The chipmunk's owner has an English exam coming up, and she wants to practice speaking English, so I'm going to spend the night at her house next Friday. Okay, cool. I kind of missed the chipmunk.

I stayed up waaaaay too late again last night, so I need to catch up on sleep. Again. It's a vicious circle.

I think that's about all I need to say... I have school next week, then we're closed for Toussaint, and I'm going to London November 4th through 7th. Let me know if you want a post card or a souvenir! :)

Bisous,
Mikayla

No comments:

Post a Comment