11 October, 2010

Today:

I have lots to tell about the past few days, but I don't have the time to do it right now; that'll be my next post, okay? I just want to share a few things that have happened today:

  • my science teacher exclaimed over my teeny-weeny family tree
  • I ran another 5 kilometers
  • my host dad asked me if I'm fat now that I'm in Belgium while we were eating dinner (it was funny, I promise)
  • I forgot all of my school papers this morning
  • I'm craving egg salad. And a Chipotle burrito. Ugh.
  • The gnat that has been flying around my room for the past few days is still in here, attacking my ears while I sleep.
That is all.

:)

2 comments:

  1. ::gasp:: You like egg salad, too?! SWEET!!! I'll totally make some when you come visit! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES. :) I LOVE egg salad. I'm soooo excited for this!

    ReplyDelete